May the New Year be a healthy and happy one for you and your family!
Mike and I drove up to the Halpern's on Saturday morning, the last Saturday of 2007. Jordan was already there as she took the train a few days prior to our arrival so that she may celebrate Cassie's 14th Birthday with her. On Monday we took the kids to play in the snow, sleighing and ice skating. We had to take a hot cocoa and coffee break before we hit the ice skating rink, it was a little chilly up there and the cocoa and coffee sure did hit the spot. There is a new ice skating rink at Tenaya Lodge, they put it in last winter. It was so much fun. While the kids skated I sat cozy by the outdoor fire pit anticipating the summer season and when I would have more time to enjoy outside camp fires. Love to you all!
Jordan and Cassie, the little snow bunnies
I begged Jordan to take the run again, she was not happy as her butt hurt after the last landing. But you can see how graceful her landings are below.
Cassie is in pain, not only did she have hard landings like Jordan, but I missed the camera shot of her sleigh going over a tree stump and breaking it in half. OUCH.Thomas was our little dare devil of the day. He tried each possible position on the sleigh. You can see how happy he is here.

Let us not forget our little Alexis. She loves to go down the hills



It was about 36 degrees out and I was warm by the fire for hours.
We love you all and again, Happy New Year!!!
Labels: Happy New Year


1 Comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Where is Halpern's??? Is it by Yosemite?
Post a Comment
<< Home