FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.. Maire
(I did this as it is going around to all bloggers a chain blog sort of.)
(I did this as it is going around to all bloggers a chain blog sort of.)
1. When I was 5 years old I use to wander off my block and travel off on my own adventure. I would aimlessly wandering through the streets of North Berkeley until I was picked up, AGAIN, by the Berkeley Police Department. They knew who I was and where I lived after the many times that I had wandered off.
2. The last time that I participated in a graduation ceremony was when I was in the 6th grade. But no, that does not mean that I only have a 6th grade education...I am not from Tennessee!
3. I love to eat the white part inside of the orange peel. I eat it before I even eat the orange itself.
4. Jordan's dad and I were born at Berkeley Alta Bates hospital one day apart. Therefore we were chilling in the baby nursery for a few days before we were sent home with our respected parents.
5. I was a "Tom Boy" growing up. I loved dirt bikes, door bell ditch and playing in the creek at the end of my block.
okay Gendie your turn, tell us 5 things we don't know about you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home